15.8.10

I feel like the ground is really slippery.

I feel like this isn't really interesting to him.
Because he's already done this before.
And I'm excited.
And he's not really excited.
And I feel like a part of him hates me.

I would do a lot more for him.
Than he would do for me.

And I don't like myself recently.
I feel like I don't deserve anything.
And I've been in waves.
It's annoying.
One month, it's simple.
And the next one, I'm just upset.

I mean, he can't love me.
I don't think so.

I just don't think that's what happens.
With me.

I mean, when you love someone, you're choosing for them to be really something special and important to you.
And I'm okay, you know.
But I don't think I'm someone you go that extreme with.
I'm just.
I'm not very.
I don't know.
I don't know why people think I'm anything.


But then I sit there and think what is really bad about me.
And I seem like a good person.
And I like my personality.
And i was happier before.
Oddly, during the Armenian scene.

So, I can be happy here.
Or I should.
I think I'm just freaking out.
Because I don't think  I'm smart enough for this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment