7.12.10

Dude.
I need to stop fucking with my head again.
I'm not happy when I starve myself or vomit.
I just have to eat healthy again.
And keep working the fuck out.

He.
I don't know.
He's been making me mad so much recently.
I think It's because.
I just get pissed.
And if he just said sorry.
I always tell him that.
I just want an apology.
But that's the thing.
He never feels bad.
He never cares when he hurts my feelings.
He thinks I deserve everything.
Bad.
He thinks he's doing me a favor.
He thinks so low of me.

But I'm not that bad.
I like the person that I am.
And I think he must like the person that I am.
But what the fuuuuck.
I AM SO CONFUSED.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WHEN IT COMES TO HIM.

I have no idea about him.
He is always leaving me here confused about where he really is in all of this.

He just gives up.
But why.
Why am I not worth it.
Or why does he stop caring.
So quickly.

I try to just say what is honestly in my mind.
I try to see things from reality and make up.
But he won't make up.
Why.
Why does he want to stay mad at me.
I always tell myself.
I love him.
And I want him to be happy.
And I want us to be happy together.
So I get over it.
I'm not mad anymore.
But he is.
He's punishing me.


WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY.




JUST GIVE A FUCK.
GOD DAMNIT.
CARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment