1.3.11

You guys.
I.
This hurts so much.
Oh my god.
Dude, I love him.
Completely.
And I'm not over it.
I thought I was.
But then I realized that it's not worth it.
I'm still happy.
And things just need to be thought about and talked about.
Dude, you guys, it's in my chest.
Oh man, I woke up at six in the morning, and I couldn't breathe.
I don't know.
I'm so sad.
This is so painful.
It's just pulsating in my head.
This is so horrible and painful.
Oh man.
Oh man, I don't want this.
I want it all back.
I was so happy.
And the bad times were needless.
I just want to wrestle with him.
And scratch his head.
And his back.
And I want to shake his head and call him a monkey.
Dude, I want that back.
I miss him.
He was the person that I wanted.
His true self.
And the bad things were just things he needs to think about.
I wish I could help him.
He is in my soul, man.
Dude, and when I look at him, I can see everything.
And I could see my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment