28.11.12

I am so sad.
I am so sad about you, Joe.
You're addicted to so many things.
And you're so destructive.
Hateful towards yourself.
I'm sad.

I want things fixed now.

I want Chelsea's pain gone.
I want your pain gone.

Joe.
I've got a spot for you, Joe.
A spot for you here inside of myself.
And I hate it.
I'm so involved.

But I've got a spot for you here.
I.


Care.

And this care makes me feel the pain, too.
I'm glad that you didn't come to Ny.
But I wanted to see you today.
Only out of selfishness.

But I've got a spot for you here.
I wonder if you can feel these love vibes from us all.

These kids here are like no other.
And they love you like they love no one else.
And no human can gain that.
You are so lucky.
You are so special with this love.
And you are so special which is why you have this love.

I've got a spot for you here.
I don't know what's inside me.
If I have fallen.
Or if I'm simply attracted.
But I've got a spot for you here.
And I'm in pain.
Pain from your pain.





Please love yourself so that I can love you, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment