25.11.12

I'm just fucking pissed everywhere.
What I would do for a cigarette in this blimey airport.
This stupid place with stupid common folk people.
They all stare at me.
Like they haven't seen groovy clothes before.
That girl must be a freak weirdo.

Well, it's fucking true, bow to me, kiss my fucking dirty boots as I stomp on your fucking face, stare at me.
You pathetic boring people.
All look the same.
In your Gap clothes.
Whatever label you've labeled yourself, you look like.
A crowd of gray's blues, blacks, whites.
People are just a sea to me.
A sea of road blocks in my way.
They look at me like I'm a different species.
Sorry that I don't spend my money on a pack of white t shirts.
Why am I going to spend money on something plain.
To fade into the human sea?
Ain't the life for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment