12.1.13

DESTROYED
I AM UTTERLY DESTROYED


I've been here on the floor
writhing
grinding
twisting this bed apart
screaming as quiet as i can
saying his name out loud
begging that he was here
the pain is so fucking
so fucking tumultuous 
it's eating me
it's eating me physically
it's taking me into such an oblivion
i
sent him aphoto from tumblr
and i didnt realize that it sent him mine
and he
read all of these thigns
and is so upset right now

but i've been crying for him
who 
wh
i
ive
been
trying to explain
myself
and the
meaningfulness of himself upon me







I've now made him cold
and broken my heart even further
i was almost calmed and alseep


and now I don't think i'll shut my eyes tonught

oh man
this pain man
ohn man
this is so gnarly
i wish i could talk to just someone
Its so haed
it's so fucking hard i
feel so writhing
he 
oh man
what do i do


i ran away,
and it chased me

No comments:

Post a Comment