11.1.13

SHUT UP
I WANT TO BREAK BONES
YOUR NAME UNKOWN
GUNS ARE SURELY BLOWN
AS I'M WALKING HOME

DEEP DOWN IN BED STUY
I'M STILL FEELING THE GRINDING UP HIGH
I'LL TAKE YA ON A SLY RIDE
BRING ME MY BLOOD UNTIL I DIE

PET MY NECK
WITH YOUR TEETH, RESPECT
MY BELIEFS, I'M AT
TIME MOST COMFORTABLY SPENT

NAILS INTO YOUR SKIN 
TO LET YOU IN THE BEGIN
I'M SORRY, BUT YOU'LL ALWAY WIN
NOBODY IS SOFTER THAN YOUR SIN


That ain't so bad to me.
Why am I so addicted to your steam.
You're the only thing.
That I'd ever want to need.
At least at this time.
I ought to let you go in the quickest of times.
But I hold on so.
Because I'm addicted to the perfection that leaves me gold




FUUUUUUUUUUCK.
FUUUUUUUUUUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
CAN I FUCKING FUCK THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY FUCKING FUCKIN FRAYED 
BRAIN THAT FUCKS THA INSANE AND MAKES IT GAINS THE PAIN
AND DRILL IT DEEP INSIDE AS I SAY
GET THE FUCK AWAY
IT ONNLY MAKES IT SO MUCH MORE INSIDE TODAY 

FUCK THA FUCK AWAY
FUCK THA FUCK AWAY


I






























































fell in love with you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment