6.2.14

It started with the Babetown meeting up in front of the SchooHause 
And Willy comes out, but doesn't acknowledge me
I come to say Hi, and he is being very cold and distant as he smokes his cigarette.
He asked what each was doing for the night,
He had no interest in joining me.
Clara was there yelling that we must go.
Willy leaves with Caylah, and they walk the other way.
It broke my heart.
And I black out.
We go to a party at Blenna's. 
I'm sitting around their round table.
And I see Macklemore, and that's how I knew it was a dream.
Because we shared shy stares last time.
There were these two women.
Who were old and pompous and rich.
They were so interested and fascinated by me.
But also mocked me in whatever language they spoke secretly to each other.
And I remembered them in the last dream I had.
 I was being ridiculous last dream because lucidity was trying to break through.
I didn't drink nearly a thing,
but I kept falling into these spells.
I thought I was drugged.
I would black out and wake up with this intense heaviness 
in another place confused and lost as to where I was.
I saw these women and told them I remembered speaking to them,
and they laughed at me.
 I remember in the last dream that when we said goodbye to each other,
I said a snide remark to one of them because I knew exactly what they thought of me.
So this one I snide to tells me she wants my information.
And as she is writing her information in my phone,
she tells me that I would be perfect for this movie that her friend is filming.
And her friend laughs.
Because this character must be a mad woman.
And I started to become really bummed about this disrespect
and how much of a kick they were getting out of it.
Some madame woman.
Some mad madame, I was to them!
 I got so fucking mad, I pulled the woman by her collar up to my face
and made her stare me in the eyes.
And I screamed at the top of my lungs at her.
I even called her a bitch which is very unlike me.
And I pushed her.
But I kept grabbing her arms and pulling her to me and apologizing.
They were shocked, but kept making fun of me.
 I realized that I made myself miss the opportunity to be in this movie.
I would love to be a mad madame, I admit it!
And I black out.
I re appear in what looks like a cold rainy suburbic area of San Francisco during the night.
It dawns on me what happened.
I run around trying to find a familiar building, but nothing.
I had such a hard time working my phone.
Just as I begin to call Clara,
I find her across the street.
Dwayne and his friends were there boppin' beats.
I told Clara that I was blacking out.
And so confused.
That I was sober, but thought I might be drugged.
I think that she followed me through my dream to protect me.
I told her that this was a dream.
And I black out.
I re appear at this bar.
All my friends are present.
And this beautiful tall black man comes in whom I saw earlier somewhere.
We stare at each other for a powerful moment.
Lexi comes up and sits next to me.
She tells she she's too drunk in this cutie oopsies way.
And I told her everything was okay and not to worry.
Because we were simply in my dream!
And I black out.
I'm on the street in some industrial area.
It's that time of the morning where you're still awake from the night.
The drugs withering off of you, stuck in the top of your head.
And you have this partial shame as you see other folks
in much better mental positions than you.
And your position is so obvious.
I realize that I don't have my fur coat, 
and I find it in a puddle of bum piss.
And at some point in my dream,
I found my drawing pad that I left on the sidewalk.
And this was still when it was dark.
It was covered, drenched, soaked
in bum piss!
And I didn't realize it was so,
And it was all fucking over me,
but I couldn't necessarily tell because I didn't have the power of my sense of smell, and it drove me mad.
Okay, so.
Back to picking up my fur coat.
I see these Cost wheat pastes, 
and I'm holding a big sticky wheat paste, myself.
 I see these people walk by.
Obese couple in all black wearing fedoras.
Aalking like they're dancing to the same songs in their heads.
Carrying this odd contraption with a huge stuffed animal puppy,
and I can hear them wheat pasting, too.
 I walk along beside them, 
and see that they ditched tha pup.
Theres this transport truck underneath a highway bridge.
As the back ramp swings from the bottom up,
I grab it and am swung to the top of the truck.
My arms somehow could reach either side,
and as the car started to drive, it was so enthralling
and I realized I was dreaming!
Man, we were soaring through what looked like the California hills
And my paisley hat stayed on.
My fur coat was just soaring behind me.
And I was so happy, it was beautiful, and the wind was refreshing in my face!
And I didn't feel as if I was drugged anymore!
The truck stops, 
and I see this boy next to the truck on land grinding on what looks like me.
So I pull him to the top of the truck, 
and I start to try to get with him,
but the truck driver says
"Hey you two kids, let me teach you how to do this right."
But I already know, old man!
I pulled the boy into the back of the truck which was some separated couch area.
I put him on his knees.
And made him give me head.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment