23.5.14

Oh, stumbling on
The train
It's that my body is drunken
As poorly as my brain
And as we teeter
From car to car
I catch myself
Because I'm the dancing star

I didn't mean to
Become vulnerable too quickly
It's your glasses
That creaked when you kissed me

I can see clearly
That I'm purely a ghost still
As I travel from Finland to Russia
Still consuming my pretentious pills

But I don't want to rhyme anymore
I'm bound to my hometown
And the trees,
They look so different
I want to play music so badly
i've been on the verge of a panic attack twice within three days
I think that drinking could take it away
Sipping on Finnish vodka
Smooth and cold in a fancy little plastic cup
To ease my skull that keeps me corrupt

I've forgotten the man that used his hand
When he felt that it was necessary to make me understand
Tha bodega men, they miss me, they've said
Without Rumpelstiltskin, I'd find myself dead.

My money flies when fur finds itself inside the same time
But I can rely on my mother to buy the wine
I need more vodka to retain this frame of mind
But cocaine follows me on the planes that I fly

 can take my stash through security all that I want
But crossing Russian borders is where I ought to start
The eggy creepy crawls
I'm Snarkbottom until I fall

I've got a weakness for being too open
But nothing matters if I'm vulnerably closed in
You think the mystery is dead
But there's novels that lie underneath the bed

Momma say that she got some chocolate
I say that I gotta get some vodka
We argue when to have the next round
And I laugh that babulia will smell it on us when we're in town

But momma grab my arm, she say "It will smell like family."

No comments:

Post a Comment