25.7.14

180613

My old man 
Pulled my name from a can 
Shook my mother’s hand
Said it was nice to know ya, mam

My old man
Got spit like whiskey 
He always kiss me
It always gritty

We speak spit spat
But he got my back 
My old man 
Teach me how to act

Mud between my teeth 
And knees that always bleed 
Me and my old man
We stomp through tha country deep

We breakin’ tha laws
Got cawps sharpening their claws
Me and my old man
Know the governments’ flaws

Because it is through tha night 
Where we bring the fright 
Me and my old man
Shoot the piggies with delight

Because we country bum folk
We take society as gods’ joke
Good English, I ain’t neva spoke
My old man is tha best of blokes.

Don’t got much education
‘Cause I don’t trust societies’ demonstration 
Dropped out and hired a whore
My old man say she can teach me much more

My old man 
Pulled my name from a can 
Shook my mother’s hand
Said it was nice to know ya, mam

She wonder why we leave
It ‘cause we ain’t so sweet as she
At night, we roam tha streets
Shoot tha piggies on their knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment