16.12.14

12:02 am 151214

I ran into this old lover again.
He wants to photo me.
Everyone is mentioning my modeling.

Not the photos I take 'cause I aint takin’ them.

He asked to kiss me in the bar.
I said I was seeing someone.

I guess I am.
I wouldn’t want to kiss another.
So I’m at least seeing him in my voodoo eyes.

Old lover told me not to bring my boyfriend to the shoot.
I  said he wasn’t my boyfriend.
But I wouldn’t bring him.

It’s funny seeing an old one.
Because.
It’s like OH YOU RESPECT ME NOW?

ALL OF A SUDDEN?

He talked about how he is over his scene
And wants to spend more time getting stoned with me.
He reminisced saying that he likes how we have history.
But aren’t uncomfortable.
Right?

I say right,
I say it’s okay what you did.
You objectified me,
And I don’t care or hold you to it.
He is reassured.

She told me
“When someone first meets you, you’re so pure.
In the way that you act.
You see what you get.
But once someone knows you,
You’re like Marilyn Monroe.
A sex goddess  ”

Lauryn Hill takes me home.

I think of him
It’s horrible.
Every time I recognize my vulnerability,
I need to vomit.

But it’s nice to think of him.



No comments:

Post a Comment