18.12.14

Gimme yer booze
Hate the way you tie yer shoes 
His smile so deep 
But it don't cure tha Bluez

And 
Am 

Encapsulated 
Within my own sheets 
Because
I remember 
The nights in between 
Anti love

Am 

Only dripping in 
Desires saturated by the past 
I can't look this man in the eyes 
Because I can't have violence come back 

And 
Am 

A heart attack that whispers 
My bones are butter melting 
We became liquid 
So I drip across the country 

If only silence wasn't my reaction, then maybe it would be more understandable 
Muscles twitch to the touch
My mouth is on the liquid handle 

Are you disinterested from my vacant stare 
The walls know I care
I tell them the secrets I don't share 

And
His 
Hair

Is the way that I stare in lucid dreams 
He said he wasn't special
Underneath my sheets

I was willing to
Conquer such a thing to say
But though he celebrate,
I don't see him today 

No comments:

Post a Comment